Graceful and amazing MFWI life


I enjoyed this study abroad program in MFWI. I like MFWI because I like American people in this campus and I got good memory in this place. Three things have impacted me the most during my time here.

One thing that impacted me was my classes. I like classes in America more than classes in Japan. American classes are very fun for me. American teachers are very active, humorous, amusing and they has individual dignity for students. Japanese classes are boring because teachers speak only and if I couldn't understand, teacher wouldn't stop speaking. In my Japanese classes, I felt I can't raise my hand because Japanese people shy and embarrassed so I like American classes more. My most interesting class is reading class because I like books so this class has books about different topic. My favorite book was Little Women in this class. This book makes me happy and sad. Therefore I like conversation class. However, I made many grammar mistakes in this class. American people don't mind my mistakes but Japanese students not so. That's why I sometimes hate speak English with Japanese students. However, I like conversation with my friends. I like talking so I want to speak to English speakers more. I like American classes and teachers. I want to stay longer in America.

Another thing that impacted me was East Coast Trip. This trip was very enjoyable and interesting for me. I learned history on this trip. I like history so I was satisfied with this trip. My favorite places were Orchard house, Freedom Trail, the Capital and other places! I like historic buildings and shopping. I enjoyed it very much!! However, I think this trip schedule was very busy so I felt tired. I wanted to take more time but I went to other pleases one after another. My brain would short-circuit. I like Hilton Hotel breakfast because this breakfast were smoked salmon and yogurt and oatmeal etc. It was very delicious! I want to eat their again. I learned on this trip about history, views, atmosphere, and people. I like Boston and Washington D.C. If I come to America, I will go to these places again.

Finally my RA and tutorial impacted me a lot also. I like tutorial because my RA, Rachel, thinks well about every tutorial with my group. She has hard schedule but she will do anything in her power. That's why I like her. My favorite tutorial game is card game. This game is called Mafia. It is very very fun!! I recommend this game. You should try this game. After that, my group members went to the Valley Mall with group 5. I had nice time at Valley Mall because I bought a teddy bear and clothes at Forever 21. This shop is very good because I like clothes and they have many kinds of cute clothes at this shop. I like this shop. After shopping, we went to Kurspy Kreme Doughnuts shop. These doughnuts were very tasty! I recommend this shop. Therefore Rachel send an e-mail to me so we can have give-and-take e-mail. I like this because I think corresponding e-mail is up to my English ability. I like my RA. She is very cute and kind so I want to be her friend forever. I want to do with my all my heart. I want to stay longer because I love my RA so I don't want to leave this please. If I return to Japan, I want to go to this please again.

I like MFWI life. This life is little difficult for me but I learned and had happy time in this place. That's why I want to come back in this place.

Comments