I had a pleasant time at Halloween Party. JCC had many beautiful decorations. At the first, I enjoyed in a fun house which RA arranged for us. I felt very terrified because I don't like monster very much. They are very scary. After that, I took a lot of pictures with my friends. I wore a witch costume. Everyone wore various costume. Their costume are very cute and fun. The costume suited them. There were cakes, apples, chocolates and candies. I was glad to RA made them for us, so I ate a lot of sweets. There was also strange cake. It looked like brain. I was surprised by the cake, but I didn't eat it.
My favorite costume was a costume of a bunny girl. My friend wore it. She was very very sexy. I want to wear a costume of bunny girl too, but I am a little ashamed. I had a good time at my first Halloween Party. I want to do Halloween Party next year too and I want to wear various costume.
My favorite costume was a costume of a bunny girl. My friend wore it. She was very very sexy. I want to wear a costume of bunny girl too, but I am a little ashamed. I had a good time at my first Halloween Party. I want to do Halloween Party next year too and I want to wear various costume.
Comments