Various class differences and similarities at MFWI and at MWU

I think that there are many differences and similarities about class at MFWI and MWU. First, MFWI classes are small, but MWU classes are not small. Most MFWI classes are about 12 students except for American studies which has 24 students. At MWU most classes has about 40-50 students. Also, students make many posters and give many presentations at MFWI, but students seldom make posters and give presentations at MWU. Next, at MFWI, everyone participate by answering an asking question and volunteering in a loud voice instead of rise their hand. On the other hand at MWU, when we have a question, we raise our hand or asking teacher after class. Both MFWI and MWU classes has homework. Class goes for 90 minutes. There are many differences and similarities. I didn't know about these before come here. I learned about culture.

Comments