My individual mother and me

There are many similarities and differences between my mother and me. In my opinion, I fundamentally resemble my mother in character. My mother is very talkative and friendly and I am too. My mother and me chat about events of one day at home for a long time and other members of our family are annoyed a little at us. Also, my mother and I are both careless because we forget things quickly. For example, my father says to us "please buy something because we run out of it" Then, my mother and I immediately answer "yes" but we forget soon. In addition, the shape of the feet and hands of my mother and me are really resemble each other. In contrast, the shape of our face is different. My face is round and my other's face is oval. Also, my mother and I are different ages, of course. I think there is different of my mother's mind and my mind too because our generation is different. My mother has experienced a lot more things than me. In these way, there were many individual differences between my mother and me.

Comments