Instructive Classes

In my opinion, MFWI classes are more instructive than MWU classes. There are many reasons of my opinion. For example, MFWI classes are smaller than MWU class. In MWU class, there are 30 people in my class but in MFWI there are only 12 people in my class so we can share more our opinions. It is very active and enjoyable and we can increase up to our presentation ability. In addition, there are American teacher only in MFWI so we can listen only to genuine English. In my friend's opinion, MWU classes are very boring because we don't have chance to say our opinion, just passive class. I agree with her. In MWU classes we listen teacher's lecture and write down teacher's notes only. However in my other friend opinion, MWU classes are more comfortable than MFWI class. She doesn't like presentations, English only, small class and so on. I think English only is certainly a little tiring but to stay in English is very important for our listening training. I like English very much so I think MFWI classes are more instructive than MWU classes.

Comments