
My living group member and I went Downtown for special planning on Saturday. We went to a big theater to watch movie. We arrived at 10:45 and the movie we wanted to watch started 10:50. We really hurried up to buy pop corns and drinks and we sat our seat as soon as we can. The movie was like a rehearsal video of concert. My friend recommended us this movie so we didn't know what story of the movie. She said only that Michael's last movie. We were surprised at watching movie but that was fun. I didn't know Michael's personality but I finished to watch the movie, I could understand why he is popular. He is very cool and his dancing is really great! We went to outside with not good dancing;) After that, we went shopping. The movie finished at 1:00 and we decided to eat lunch at 2:00. We went shopping quickly. Almost 2:00, Nayeli was very hurried up because she appointed to a restaurant for us! We didn't know that fact so we went shopping until 2:00. Her appoint time was 2:00 so we couldn't enter the restaurant. We felt sorry to Nayeli but she was not angry. She is very kind. Then, we waited about 30 minutes. While we waiting, we enjoyed about talking. When we could enter this restaurant, I ate a spaghetti. That was so good and we want to go here again. After lunch, we went shopping again and we backed our dormitory. That was good day and I hope that it can be a memory I never forget.
Next day, Sunday, we enjoyed some special things. First, we cleaned up our dormitory in the morning. I cleaned our kitchen. I throw away some fruit in refrigerator. We cleaned about 1 hour. After that, some of my friends and I went to play tennis. We borrow some lakets and balls. It was very exciting. We played tennis for 3 hours. We were excited but very tired. We returned those equipments and backed to our dormitory. At dormitory, I didn't forget exciting feeling so I danced with my friend. She likes the high school musical so she taught me how to dance. We danced very very hard. At last, We completed a song's dancing. This movie has many dancing and songs so we can't dance all of the movie song but we can dance one song! We were glad. After that, we were so tired because of dancing after playing tennis. This Sunday was very exciting but I was very tired.
This weekend was connecting sports weekend. I like dancing. I want to dance with my living group member.
Comments