On Saturday, I was nervous and then I became happy. we went Emilie Court that elderly people live in and we sang songs for them. We practice the songs in the ensemble class every Wednesday. However, it was hard to memorize the English words so I often made some mistakes. I worried about it and was nervous. Before we sang there, Andrea who is my ensemble and music teacher said us that don't worry about words and it is important to sing with full of energy. After that, I didn't worry about it. While we sing, I made a few mistakes. However, I was happy because elderly people smiled enjoyably. After we sang, we talked to them and they said us that thank you for wonderful songs! I was delighted to hear that. Next, we went The Waterford. This is also the home for elderly people. We also enjoyed singing the songs and talking them. This day was busy but I enjoyed it because I were satisfied our songs.
On Sunday, I also enjoyed singing songs and eating very delicious lunch. We went Opportunity Christian Church. Although I was a little nervous but I could sing the songs the most beautifully before. I was very glad that people who heard our songs clapped us with their smile. After that, we ate Thanksgiving day foods, for example, turkey with cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, apple pie, bread and salad. I didn't expect that we ate them so I was surprised. I like Pumpkin pie very much so I ate two pieces of pumpkin pie. All foods was very delicious so I was full of happiness. We and people who were there were delighted to talk to each other. Andrea said that she is proud of us. we felt grateful to hear that. We had a wonderful time there.
I experienced a fantastic thing this two days. We are going to go a lot of places to sing so I hope we will delight people who hear our songs.
Comments