I had a happy time this weekend. I went to a few houses, to church and to Disney on Ice with my friends. It was my most enjoyable weekend at MFWI.
My Ensemble group enjoyed singing both on Saturday evening and Sunday. This group have only junior college students. We went to Emilie Court on Saturday evening. We had a first time concert, so I was really nervous in front of someone see to me. I thought everyone same feeling to me, so I became to relax a little. Also I thought our sing was better than at class. They was listening to our singing. We sang about 7 songs. They applauded our sing, so I was wonderful glad!! After than, we talked with some women. I talked about our concert and Japan. I had a great time. We also went to the Waterford on Saturday night. I had a great time too, because I had a second concert, so I don't nervous. I thought we sang the song more better than first time concert. They also applauded for us and they were smiling for us. I was really blessed!! After than, we talked with some women. Then I talked a girl who is Japanese name, so I was surprising. She was cute and like my grand mother, so I became comfortable feeling. We talked about Japanese company and her families. I had a satisfactory time. Next day, we also went to an Opportunity Christian Church. I was first time visit at church. It was luxurious church, but friendly parson in this. I had a nice time but I could not understand. We sang a song only 1 song, but I thought very beautiful our singing voice. After that, we ate thanksgiving food in here, but we did not enough time. I was sorrowful but I ate a little food. It was palatable food. I had a superlative time of Ensemble class!!! I like the Ensemble class. On Wednesday we have concert at another place, so I want to do more better than this day.
I had a lovely time on Sunday noon. I went to Disney on Ice after Ensemble. I saw to Disney on ice at first time. It was so great!! I bought a CD about Disney on ice. I like Disney song, so I was happy! My opinion was only wonderful, because they skating was so aptly and I could not impersonation. There were 4 stories. The story was Lion King, Little Mermaid, Tinker Bell and Cars. I knew about every stories, so I could understand their. The Lion King story was sad but like musical, so I enjoyed it. My favorite Lion King song sang here so I was glad. It was a "Hakuna Matata". The Tinker bell was fantasy world. It had a lovely time and dreamy time. I seem go to Disney world. I had a fantasy time. I want to see it again in Japan.
I will never forgot these three experience. It was a like dream and I had a great weekend.
I will never forgot these three experience. It was a like dream and I had a great weekend.
Comments