I had 2 special events on last weekend. Those things made me so happy and exciting.
The first event was a special birthday party which my group member and I were planned on Saturday. We were planned to cook yakisoba and cakes. First, we went to Shadle center to buy something we need. It was on Tuesday. After 3days, on Friday, we started to make yakisoba and cakes. Why we started cooking is because Ayaka went to watch Lion King so we decided to start cooking during she wasn’t here. We could start to cook clearly. Then, we had a big problem! We forgot to keep meat in freezing. The meat spent 4 days in refrigerator without freezing. The meat changed colors their body and the smelling was very very bad. The meat felt sad, but we should throw out. In conclusion, we cooked yakisoba without meats. After that, we started to cook 2 cakes. We decorated cakes with Christmas colors. Those look very cute! Ayaka loves dogs which have some black pointings on white body so we made a white cake and decorated with black color. On Saturday, it was her birthday. We decorated our dormitory’s walls from basement because she could know where we were. The surprising party was success! Of course our cooking were very nice! We were really enjoyed that day.
The second event was to watch anything on TV! First, some my group member and I watched a DVD. The DVD’s name is Up. That was very impressing. We were crying. The story was; one day, a girl and a boy meet, and they fall in love each other and they grew up. When they got old, the woman died. The old man decided to build their house at his wife’s favorite place. This place is so far from their house. Then, the old man connected a lot of balloons to his house. After that, the house was flying! Finally, the old man had many experiences with his house and he could move to his wife’s favorite place. That was really good movie, so I want many people to watch this movie. The second, we watched Harry Potter. This Tuesday, 6th Harry Potter are going to sell so they broadcast 1st Harry Potter to 5th Harry Potter on TV. I watched 1st to 4th but I have watched Harry Potter all of them. I have watched those movie, but I could really enjoy it. TV is very exciting electronic, so I want to watch many kind of TV show.
Those things were very exciting. I want to keep those memories in my heart.
The first event was a special birthday party which my group member and I were planned on Saturday. We were planned to cook yakisoba and cakes. First, we went to Shadle center to buy something we need. It was on Tuesday. After 3days, on Friday, we started to make yakisoba and cakes. Why we started cooking is because Ayaka went to watch Lion King so we decided to start cooking during she wasn’t here. We could start to cook clearly. Then, we had a big problem! We forgot to keep meat in freezing. The meat spent 4 days in refrigerator without freezing. The meat changed colors their body and the smelling was very very bad. The meat felt sad, but we should throw out. In conclusion, we cooked yakisoba without meats. After that, we started to cook 2 cakes. We decorated cakes with Christmas colors. Those look very cute! Ayaka loves dogs which have some black pointings on white body so we made a white cake and decorated with black color. On Saturday, it was her birthday. We decorated our dormitory’s walls from basement because she could know where we were. The surprising party was success! Of course our cooking were very nice! We were really enjoyed that day.
The second event was to watch anything on TV! First, some my group member and I watched a DVD. The DVD’s name is Up. That was very impressing. We were crying. The story was; one day, a girl and a boy meet, and they fall in love each other and they grew up. When they got old, the woman died. The old man decided to build their house at his wife’s favorite place. This place is so far from their house. Then, the old man connected a lot of balloons to his house. After that, the house was flying! Finally, the old man had many experiences with his house and he could move to his wife’s favorite place. That was really good movie, so I want many people to watch this movie. The second, we watched Harry Potter. This Tuesday, 6th Harry Potter are going to sell so they broadcast 1st Harry Potter to 5th Harry Potter on TV. I watched 1st to 4th but I have watched Harry Potter all of them. I have watched those movie, but I could really enjoy it. TV is very exciting electronic, so I want to watch many kind of TV show.
Those things were very exciting. I want to keep those memories in my heart.
Comments