In the evening, we gathered after dinner at Commons. After that, we went to the basement in the Covington. It was my first time to go to Covington. It was very large there, so I thought the place was suitable for a party! Then, our preparations are complete, so we started the party. We had a lively conversation about trifling things while sitting around some foods and some drinks such as huge pizza, many cookies, many snacks and a lot of juice. Finally, we ate a big ice cream birthday cake! It was pleasant me because I like ice very much! After all, the conversation was not exhausted, so we broke up just before the roll call. I really had a wonderful time!
This party became unforgettable memories in my life of going abroad to study. I think I am happy because I can belong to this class. I want to learn wonderful reminding time with my special classmates before I leave MFWI!
Comments