My trip is valuable!!

I went to the East Coast from April 11 to 17. I had great experience! I could see many many American sights. There were beautiful. I could learn a lot about American history. I didn't know much about it before.First, I went to Boston. Boston was beautiful. My favorite place is Beacon hill. This place is like a movie scene. And another place I visited was Quincy Market. I ate robuster roll in there. It was very delicious. It was like a Japanese ise shrimp. There are many shop! Some staff knew Japanese. It was so fun! My experience in Boston is so enjoyment.

Amtrak took us to Washington D.C. It took 8 hours! During train trip, I played game with my friends, read book club's book and slept. I could see Empire State Building in N.Y city a little. I felt fast to take time in the train. I was glad to see N.Y city! My trip was long but fun!

My trip continued! I arrived at Washington D.C in the afternoon! The WA station was marvelous. I visited place about American history. I was really excited by Washington Monument and The white house. It was solem. And I enjoyed visiting Plimoth Plantation. people who are there as if it were 1627. I asked question about Mayflower to the people. The people answered the question as people from long ago. I stayed at Hilton hotel. The hotel's breakfast is very delicious! Croissants is my favorite bread. I was moved. I enjoyed visiting Washington D.C so much!

The trip tought about American history to me. I talked with many people during the trip. American history is shorter than Japanese history. America has many immigrants so America has more idea. I think I understand more than before. In addition, I feel good about Japan. But I want to know more about American society and go to another state such as California! This has become to be my dream in future. I will never forget this marvelous trip!!!

Comments