A jolly movie party☆

I have watched many foreign movies since I came to MFWI. When I was in Japan, I often didn't watch movies. I preferred TV programs to movies, but I have come to like movies more since I came here. Recently, I prefer watching foreign movies. My favorite movie is The Devil Wears Prada. It was very cute and enjoyable. Last week, a new charming movie was added to one of my favorite movies.

Last Friday, in our tutorial we watched a movie. We watched WALL・E. It was a famous movie in Japan, but I hadn't watched this movie, so I was looking forward very much to watching it. When we went to our tutorial room, there were many kinds of snacks in there. For example, cookies, Oreoes, popcorn, chocolates with marshmallows, ice cream, and so on. The snacks was prepared by Erin, because she wanted to congratulate us on finishing our TOEIC test. When we saw the snacks, we were very pleased and excited. We really enjoyed the awesome movie party!!

WALL・E taught some important things to me. I think WALL・E's theme is friendship, helping each other, and ecology. The main character of WALL・E was very charming and funny because he is careless robot, also another robot named EVE was very cute, too. I laughed a lot, but in the last scene I became sad and I was moved, so I was near tears. I think it was very wonderful and heart warming movie. I loved it, so I really recommend this movie to you. Maybe you will like WALL・E!!

Comments