This study abroad program has been a wonderful experience for me. I have experienced difference class style between America and Japan. American classes are really active and very fun. Also, I had wonderful experiences in addition to classes, for example, trips, home stay and a dorm life. I had really precious days in MFWI.
American classes are really active. I went to many places in my classes, for example, elementary schools and a church. The most impressive thing to me was my pen pals. I exchanged letter with two students, and I learned about American popular culture. For example, I learned about American games. I was really pleased to receive their letters, and I was excited to write letters to them. I really love my pen pals. On Friday, the pen pals came to MFWI. I was delighted to see my pen pals, Maddy and Josh. On this day, we dressed up our pen pals in a Yukata. They wore a Yukata for their first time, so they seemed to be excited. Other class mates played Japanese games with the pen pals. for And then, we ate a lunch with each of the pen pals. I got letters and chocolates from them, and I presented them with a drawing for coloring, lemonade, Origami, and some Japanese soft candies. They said to me “thank you”, so I felt very wonderful. After that, we played a volley ball. We passed our superb time in an instant, so I was sad. However, I had really marvelous classes in America. I am very fond of American classes.
I had wonderful experiences in addition to classes. For example, the White house, Lincoln Memorial, Plymouth Plantation and so on. I went on Seattle trip and East Coast trip. These trips were excellent memory for my life. I could learn about American culture, and I could see a lot of famous places. For example, All I saw is really freshness and impressive scenes. And then, my most memorable thing is dorm life. I spent about 4 fantastic months with my friends. I stayed up late chatting and watching DVD studying English with my friends. I had really enjoyable days. On occasion, I was fed up with this life style, and I started to want to go back home. It was a kind of culture shock to me. However, we encouraged each other, and we became better friend than before. Also, I was really delighted to meet wonderful teachers, because the teachers are very funny. I adore my teachers. I was pleased to meet with my teachers and my friends. I had a precious day at MFWI.
I spent excellent days during the 4 months. The American life has been wonderful experience for me, and I will not forget this amazing life as long as I live. I was really fortunate. I am deeply grateful to my parents for giving this chance. And then, I thanks to my RA, teachers and the MFWI staffs. Thank you very much!!
I spent excellent days during the 4 months. The American life has been wonderful experience for me, and I will not forget this amazing life as long as I live. I was really fortunate. I am deeply grateful to my parents for giving this chance. And then, I thanks to my RA, teachers and the MFWI staffs. Thank you very much!!
Comments